It was a great one that wasn't filled with F1. In its place:
- The family celebrated the mother and brother's birthdays over a delicious meal of Indian food at Yantra.
- I completed my beginner's bookbinding classes. I have withdrawal syndromes already and hope new classes will be available real soon.
- Went to church this Sunday and experienced a rather interesting form of worship, through artistic expressions. I am not saying it's right or wrong but it added new knowledge.
- Went for a nice evening walk at the Henderson Waves and enjoyed the night breeze and conversation.
- On a whim, I went to Tangs and walked out with two pairs of new shoes. One of which, I put into good use right the next day. The other, a gorgeous pair of maroon heels from Pura Lopez, I have no idea when I will get to wear them.
Isn't this what life is about - being there for yourself and people you care about?